Exploring the enchanting elegance of journey of a college.

Exploring the enchanting elegance of journey of a college.

 Exploring the enchanting elegance of journey of a college.


 Awe embark on the journey of life, we traverse a path filled with diverse experiences, encounters, and challenges.  Each step we take, every decision we make, and every interaction we have contributes to the shade of our existence. This journey serves as an opportunity for profound self-discovery, growth, and understanding.

      I affirm the virtual journey of 3 years with my esteemed colleagues. The years have established the final call of the end times and we are condemned to be a part of it. I'm amazed that today we had a great trip with the end of a day. This journey can be a memory of the best days we all had together. It is not easy to undo all the things we have done. People understand that time passes but the best thing is that we don't focus on condemning these days. 

      I don't know where and when we will be part of any happiness. But let these moments be part of the memories that never end. This is the time to catch up and pardon things that have been done intentionally or unintentionally.   

 I think, College time enriches a person's life with all the things that teach him to live happily and help him choose the path of love, respect and responsibility for himself and others. Honestly, I would like to declaimer that my 3-year journey was a great learning experience that enabled me to adapt to an environment that no one wanted to be a part of.

  It is fact that life becomes beautiful when one is gathered by an abundant  flowers of beauty. Its scent is so strong enough to reach you in the way they are present. You know this faithful beauty with all the blooms that is going in sideway : ( A man is known by the company he keeps ) ; As I am realising it in a way of my journey. I am not here to describe quality of it, there are not such words to describe all the moments that we are going for. Demonstrating your goodness of care and love is limitless opportunity that may be a chance of anyone. 

 Along my journey, I prayed to Almighty Allah that Your light would surround my companions till their last breath and beyond. (Aameen)

  I must apologize if any of you have been offended.   Let's pray for each other and the next journey is about to begin that will make life  like stars shine in the dark.   Good to go ... and will be greatly missed.   Thank you all so much and love you….


     with regards 

    SYED BASHARAT 

Post a Comment

If u have any querry, please let me know....

Previous Post Next Post